So I heard that the Slenderman took him...

How Slenderman took Dan?

• He eat him... but has no mouth so I wonder how...o.O

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gave him static till Dan eyes blew out.

• Took him away as a slave.

• Took over his body.

• They are still having an epic fight in some distant woods, and won't comeback till one of them is de

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Fillfall traveled to the past and banned him.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • What was the point of this topic again?

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

KirbyZ

Awards
Credits
... I mean Slender Dan. I bet that the real one took him away cause he didn't like Dan's imitation and found it offensive. It's a week since we last saw him, or heard of him.
sad.gif

We all are sad. But he's in a better place...errrmmhhh i mean butter chase. yah thats it. he's chasing butter

They're still fighting, but not in woods, you moron, everyone knows Slenderman only does 1vs1 fights in gift shops! You silly little goose!

..How else did those teddy-bears get there?

It was on a rainy afternoon....

It was cold. Dan tried to reach for the door, but he knew he would not make it.
He felt the cold hand on his shoulder. It was time.......

Slowly he turned around and looked into the white nottingnes. The face of the man he once wanted to be.
A drop of sweat fell slowly down his face. They stood there for wat Dan imagined as an eternity. Then, he slowly felt the force of slenders other arm....

To be continued.....

He resides now in the land of Cheese Nuggets, where he was born.

As I stated in Fillfall's profile just two seconds ago, Dan normally doesn't stop contacting the forums. Not without warning. I know his internet was getting fixed on Friday last week. But it should be fixed by now and Dan would normally have used another device to contact us here. If it was a work trip again he'd show it on his profile.

It's getting more and more concerning every day...

Slenderman has no mercy....

In all seriousness it is rather concerning, a week with no activity is a long time especially for Dan, and I can't think of any pleasant reasons as to why he's absent without warning.
huh.gif

Where are you Dan?

I think you all worry too much. I'm sure Dan's alright. When he returns I'm sure he can give a logical reason to where he was and why he wasn't able to say where he was going. It's Dan. Nothing can stop him.

Back