Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Seeing as I wasn't going to be getting anything from the Fire Emblem Fates next year, I decided to finally upgrade my 3DS to the New 3DS version (horrible name, but what can you do?) and got the golden Zelda N3DS XL (Finally a XL model!).

Overall I really like it and enjoy the bigger screen, even though some of the stuff seems like it was stretched to fit the screen which is odd they didn't make the default menu to fit. Though if I use the power button to shut it off while playing a game, it tends to need to restart which can be annoying.

I'm also wondering if anyone can answer this question here.

Only thing I don't like about it, is that it has a shorter stylus and you can't easily turn off the wifi on it compared to the normal 3DS.

I'll be selling my old 3DS soon, keep a look out for info on that.

Well, that's nice to hear. Also nice that you like the bigger screen and extra features.

But eh, I don't think I'll be following your lead any time soon. Seems like the NX will probably be out before too long...

Well, that's nice to hear. Also nice that you like the bigger screen and extra features.

But eh, I don't think I'll be following your lead any time soon. Seems like the NX will probably be out before too long...

I only upgraded for the bigger screen and possible N3DS only games. I wouldn't have done it otherwise. If I can score on my 3DS selling then the upgrade will be free.

doesn't fit in the holder and I could see myself losing it. But I hardly used the stylus really so it's not a major thing.
Oh that's true. I am not a huge fan of portable devices due to me having huge hands and long fingers that can make any easy mod turn to hard mod if you know what I mean xD

Back