So I used the Maka Wuhu glitch...

It shouldn't matter if anyone else used it. The glitch should not be used at all. I have never used it , ever. I have NO respect for anyone who does use the glitch. Ill give you this one chance...

I know about it but I never do it cause its unfair and I suggest the same for you guys
smile.gif

what if nintendo had a way to see who used it online, then set you're vru to -10000... would've it have been worth it?

what if nintendo had a way to see who used it online, then set you're vru to -10000... would've it have been worth it?
So you ask them to check through thousands of races, just to see those using the glitch? I think they have better stuff to do.

They really don't.

Oh, and upon hearing about it I used it only once in a time trial to test it out. I then got the top time of everyone on my list and started to feel pretty bad about it.

I think as long as you don't use it online it's not that bad...

Last edited by a moderator:
I only use it when others do. It's impossible to be in with the slightest chance of winning otherwise, and lets face it, there isn't really anything that can be done about it.

When I play, I take my loss like a man. Plus I never bothered to learn the glitch olol.

But yeah, I am all "meh" on this one. You can take my VR away from me with a win. Meh, I say! MEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm angry because the one time I encountered, it someone had used it to et first place, when I was in the lead by a long shot
sad.gif
I would have won, but nope, that bastard took my place. I hope he feels guilty. However, people like that are usually shameless and guiltless.

I have never played this game. Last MK game I played was Double Dash. But here's my scoop on glitching, formed from my days of Metroid Prime: Hunters.

Glitching = Cheating

It very much does. If the developers didn't intend for it to be used, you shouldn't use it. However...

Counter-Glitching =/= Cheating

If someone else cheats, then by golly you better do it back! Show 'em who's boss.

You can't always put yourself in the shoes of the devs. But if you can, this is how I look at exploits and glitches: if the developers would remove it if they could, don't do it. If they know about and would still leave it in, use it.

What Zexis said is pretty much true because in metroid prime hunters sometimes you had to glitch yourself in order to beat those cheaters/other glitchers. i say who cares if you use the glitch Skymin50, its whatever. I mean it would great if there wasnt a glitch but its there and people are going to exploit it soo eff it and do the glitch if you wish.

If someone else cheats, then by golly you better do it back! Show 'em who's boss.

Thank you. I said the same thing back in Skymin's previous topic.

Back