So, if you have nothing to do...

Awards
Credits
...you're going to feel bored, right? But have you ever had a situation where there's so much to choose from, and so you can't decide, and so, you're bored?

"Should I play Galaxy? Or Brawl? Should I do it while drinking something? And should I drink beer, or apple juice? Or milk? Or pure mineral water that's full of volcanicity?"
I'm not (well at the moment anyway), I'm just making a topic for .... the sake of making a topic, but at the same time, making it worth being a topic, rather than just making a topic called "spam", and posting "woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" at the first post.

Seriously, has anyone ever .... not been bored because there's nothing to do, but bored because there's TOO much to do, or that they can't decide?

I have been there before. Sometimes when I hang out with my friends, there's so much to do that we can't decide and we just end up sitting around and talking for hours.

I can't say I have, or at least not very often. Not to say I don't have anything to do, but I just have nothing I feel like doing at the moment.

I don't really mind though. After all, I consider boredom a luxury.

Sometimes I go "Hm... I want to play (game), but I'm too lazy to walk upstairs and set it up. I could eat, but I don't have much snack food currently. I could play a PC game, but the internet is down." which is similar.

I often say "I want to play a game", then I walk over to the games, and stand there for minutes, just staring at them, because I don't know which one to play, and then yeah, I get bored. And this happens all the time, so yes TUK, yes I do.

I can either play my games, read manga, or watch anime and didn't know which one to do first.

Back