So, I'm at that really annoying stage in Brawl.

Awards
Credits
No, not that stage where you keep dying a lot on the same part because you suck, the OTHER stage. You know where you have 699 stickers, and 543 trophies (and thus, the 700th sticker will give you your last trophy)? We got the 699th sticker today.... so to give me an idea, how long did it take you to get the 700th sticker, after getting the 699th sticker? A few weeks, a year? Or maybe you've been playing for the last 2 years, and got your 699th sticker about 2 years ago, and still haven't got the last one?

Use hax. There's no real reason to torture yourself over something that has little effect on the game...

But I don't want to use hax. I want to get them normally
sad.gif
-- so far, I've got all stages, and all characters, all VC demos, all assist trophies, all friend icons (what exactly are those anyway?), all chronicle things (I think), and all SSE movies -- just the last sticker, which will also give me that last trophy, and therefore, the last challenge window will be smashed.

Sticker factory? I think it's where you make the game only spawn sandbags and beat them up with items turned to high or whatever.

Maybe play through the Subspace Emissary on high difficulty levels? I often found stickers were dropped more often then.

I've used the factory a lot. The thing is, though, when you get to only 1 remaining new sticker, the chances are so low, that you can do a fast brawl for say 8 minutes on a factory stage, and collect maybe 1000-2000 stickers, and literally NONE of them will be new. I could do maybe 50 8-minute fast brawls, and I still probably wouldn't get the final sticker. Also, I only do 8 or 9-minutes because apparently if the match is too long, the stickers you've collected so far, may be lost, or at least that's what I've heard. To be extra safe, I may do lots of 5-minute matches. Also, I haven't exactly completed SSE in all stages -- to be honest, I don't think I've ever completed any stage on Intense ... a few on Very Hard I believe. And I have Sticker Drops +30 (or is it +40? The Link + Pigs one anyway) on Mario, Link, Marth, Ike and Pit... not the greatest characters, but they're better than that big fat snail I call Ganondorf.

Back