Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Sorry folks if I'm not doing much for the forum right now, the weather in my area keeps flip flopping between warm and cold which makes my allergies go crazy. I'm also impatient on an upcoming job opportunity and all my addon people are slow with replies.

So yeah, I hate this time of year really.

I want to play it, but I got to work out these smaller games. My Switch also clearly showed jealousy issues.

Well you could play Cold Steel 3 in "parallel" with the smaller games. I will be playing Cold Steel 3 in "parallel" with Code Vein. Coz getting the real true ending and "saving" Io in code vein requires you to really explore and get all the vestiges---getting more story cutscenes of the main characters in the process too---and stuff.

Last edited:
Well you could play Cold Steel 3 in "parallel" with the smaller games. I will be playing Cold Steel 3 in "parallel" with Code Vein. Coz getting the real true ending and "saving" Io in code vein requires you to really explore and get all the vestiges---getting more story cutscenes of the main characters in the process too---and stuff.

I don't have that much time.

Back