• Other

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
They're working on some sort of game, one which probably get shown at E3. But what do you predict it is and why?

Ive heard a lot of rumors about a new metroid, and considering Retro Studios did the popular prime series, I bet their back again.

Metroid.

Why dun't you want another metroid? they just came out with a Star Fox game.

I'd love to see a worthy successor to StarFox 64, but I think it's a new IP.

I've heard people suggesting Banjo Threeie. ^^

I'd enjoy that highly.

They'd do a better job than Microsoft. >_>

Nuts and Bolts had nothing to do with MS - the original creator of the first three games created the concept and oversaw the entire piece of garbage personally. And it can't be a Threeie because Grunty's Revenge is on the GBA and is canon, so is already three, which would make nuts & Bolts 4. Also, MS owns Rare and Banjo's rights still.

Grunty's Revenge is a spinoff, and there's no reason why they wouldn't be able to make a Threeie. It's like saying that New Super Mario Bros. 2 can't be called that because NSMBWii came out first. It just doesn't make sense.

Doesn't matter who was responsible for Nuts & Bolts it was still no true Banjo Kazooie.
And it doesn't matter what it's going to be called but we need another game like Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie. Who cares if it's not the third Banjo Kazooie game. It should be called Threeie for the sake of being the sequal to Tooie. Makes sense, right? At least sort of. xD

Grunty's Revenge is a spinoff, and there's no reason why they wouldn't be able to make a Threeie. It's like saying that New Super Mario Bros. 2 can't be called that because NSMBWii came out first. It just doesn't make sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo-Kazooie_%28series%29

Grunty's Revenge is not a spin-off. See?

Doesn't matter who was responsible for Nuts & Bolts it was still no true Banjo Kazooie.
And it doesn't matter what it's going to be called but we need another game like Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie. Who cares if it's not the third Banjo Kazooie game. It should be called Threeie for the sake of being the sequal to Tooie. Makes sense, right? At least sort of. xD

My point was MicroSoft owns the rights and so it won't be on the Wii U so you can count out a BK title. They own Conker as well, so there goes my two favorite 3D platformers that used the same engine other than Tonic Trouble. And Nuts & Bolts was so God-awful that I couldn't even stomach beating past world 2 or 3. I think Threeie sounds weird, but I am sure if it were on 3DS and not Wii U it would be 3ie or something lame along those lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because someone owns the rights to something doesn't mean that another one can't buy them from them. ^^

Just because someone owns the rights to something doesn't mean that another one can't buy them from them. ^^

Yes, but if they had bought the rights we would have heard of it already. I'd like to think that *I* would have, at least. I mean, considering it is MS related.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo-Kazooie_%28series%29

Grunty's Revenge is not a spin-off. See?

Don't know who edited that page, but 2 other Wikipedia sources say that it is a spin-off.

gallery_8_265_10926.png
^ Grunty's Revenge is listed in the spin-offs category.

Not to mention its own Wikipedia page calls it a "spin-off game in the Banjo Kazooie series"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo-Kazooie:_Grunty%27s_Revenge

Last edited by a moderator:
Back