So... who makes more sense?

Awards
Credits
I know what Nin will say about this, but I wanted to see what you think.

Here's some comments on a random video I made about a year ago when I was messing around with SPCs (the audio files used in SNES ROMs) muting channels and whatever. But that's irrelevent. It's the comments themselves. In YOUR opinion, who's the one making the least sense? Me or... the other thing?

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=ZpIi0Ig_5y4

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure why you'd waste time trying to reason with the dregs of Youtube in the first place.

Because I take much joy in treating YouTube members exactly how they should be (maybe with some exaggeration).

If someone says something like "You forgot this" in a gameplay video I made (which I haven't made many of, maybe 2 or 3), I'll respond with "I know" or "Oops".

If however, someone says "omg your a retard u forgot this you stupid jerk wtf is ur problem?" I do not have any of these "a retards", in response to "your a retard" -- when it should be "you're" not "your", or "Who's this guy called 'u' who forgot this"? And why am I a jerk? I might even say "Yes, I'd also like to know. What IS ur problem? Because I've heard of many different types of problems, but this 'ur' problem I've never heard of"

Or I might not go grammar nazi and say "OMG u fag can't even spel proply omg u r totly a sony fan" -- What? Admit it, 99% of Sony fans are people who never went to school so forgot or never learnt how to spell or type properly.

inb4flamewar

This reminds me of that quote.

"Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with Experience."

Because I take much joy in treating YouTube members exactly how they should be (maybe with some exaggeration).

If someone says something like "You forgot this" in a gameplay video I made (which I haven't made many of, maybe 2 or 3), I'll respond with "I know" or "Oops".

If however, someone says "omg your a retard u forgot this you stupid jerk wtf is ur problem?" I do not have any of these "a retards", in response to "your a retard" -- when it should be "you're" not "your", or "Who's this guy called 'u' who forgot this"? And why am I a jerk? I might even say "Yes, I'd also like to know. What IS ur problem? Because I've heard of many different types of problems, but this 'ur' problem I've never heard of"

Or I might not go grammar nazi and say "OMG u fag can't even spel proply omg u r totly a sony fan" -- What? Admit it, 99% of Sony fans are people who never went to school so forgot or never learnt how to spell or type properly.

inb4flamewar
Yet you bait people like that, which makes you the troll, and a pretty shit one as well. And Sony made more than just videogames didn't they?
Alo you do fall in trolltraps quite easily.

Back