So......... You excited for School?

SuperMarioFanX100

Insane, but humble
Awards
Credits
Ah yes, school. Learning, friends, social life, gym, gossip ect.

So.. outta curiosity, since Summer Vacation is coming to a close, are you exited for school?

generalinfo.gif

Well, personally I have no problems, other than a certain secret getting out, but I really shouldn't worry about that.

Maybe it's because I still have a couple weeks until I start, but I've never really cared about going back to school.

I had a not great first day at school. I have hardly any classes with friends, and my scheduled got changed multiple times today.

Well I'm not exited for school. Not by a long shot. However I am excited for school. I have nothing more to do. Besides beat Touhou 6 and get the good ending.

I'm bittersweet this year. My last year of high school...and more importantly Band. Plus there are a few added "awkwardities" this year...but I'm looking forward to some of my classes...and more importantly Band.

You kids and your weird holidays. Although reflecting on the past few years, the start of school for me hasn't been anything worth getting worked up over. Waking up earlier than usual is always a huge pain in the ass, and I consider the morning one of the my mortal enemies.

HELLZ NO
crying.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to enjoy senior year when you're freaking out about things. Like the girl I like. I spend more time worrying about her and her school stuff and schedule and making sure she doesn't do something stupid.

Back