Social Thread

Going alright. I had a fun day.

I spend time in the art museum and found again a local taht I thought was going out of business. Turned out they just changed location. XD
How are you doing, Joe?

Well, this is quiet. But I guess I had a sort of nice weekend...

Fine I guess, but I might try and find a more interesting job or role. I just need something more exciting to do.

Hey guys! I am happy to see more people answering here!

Hello everyone, how are you?
Doing quite fine, how about you?

Fine I guess, but I might try and find a more interesting job or role. I just need something more exciting to do.
Do you feel you have become stagnant where you work at the moment?

hey @Joe, what's new?

Hi all, hows it going? Was just watching the super bowl :p

Bronco's won! Panther's are done! Just kidding.

It was actually a really great match. The Panther's were doing alright and I thought they were going to make a comeback but then they started getting penalties left and right. That last fumble was really harsh on them as well. Even the Bronco's weren't on their A game. You could definitely tell that this season has taken a toll on both teams and both were giving it their all on the field.

I'm a Bronco's fan, Manning specifically, so I was overjoyed with the game. Personally, I think Manning doesn't have another year in him so this will be a great ending to his career. I do think the Panther's can take the bowl next year though. I might even root for them. I always feel so bad for the losing team.

I only watched the half time show on Youtube, in crappy quality because it wasn't actually up yet, and Lady Gaga singing the National Anthem. Coldplay was okay, Beyonce was... okay. I liked the top she was wearing, but the bottom half looked horrible and Bruno Mars was... Bruno Mars I guess. Though, I'll say Lady Gaga did a pretty good job. I mean she even added noticeable Gaga flare to it.

Wait, the Super Bowl thing was on? Huh, didn't know that. Not American, so I don't really follow anything related to the NFL.

Wait, the Super Bowl thing was on? Huh, didn't know that. Not American, so I don't really follow anything related to the NFL.
I'm American and I only found out a few days before it was on.

Honestly, the only game I watch through the season is typically the Super Bowl. I don't like watching sports too often.

I'm American and I only found out a few days before it was on.

Same with me. One of my friends said a few days beforehand, "So apparently the Super Bowl is this Sunday." I was like, "Cool."

Well, it's nearly the weekend again. Maybe I'll try and use it to figure how to bring this site back in some way.

Back