froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Developed by designer and developer Mike Bodge, FFFFidget is a web-based interactive simulation that lets you toy around with a virtual fidget spinner as if it was the real thing.

FFFFidget : Fidget Spinner Simulator

Read More

FFFidget looks like a good way to waste time. The color changing background when the fidget spinner spins on the website is neat, but I wish I can turn it off, or add a custom background to the website.

It is nice that I can move the Fidget Spinner around on the website.

free alterantive I guess?

free alterantive I guess?

Yes, it can be a free alternative sort of like playing free toy car simulator where you don't need to own a real toy car to play a simulator of a toy car in a video game.

Fidget spinner simulator websites can be a way for kids to spin a virtual fidget spinner in school if real toys are banned in school during class , but kids are allowed to use the internet, and devices like laptops, and desktop PCs in class.

Brilliant. Because you can't have enough of the thing in real life, you'd like to do it on your PC as well. I don't see the hype around it, but then again I'm 25 already so the trends and patterns for toys and other stuff have long passed me by.

Back