Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Need kids being taught technology history or something.

I think there is a good chance the girl in the video is making a joke video to trick us that she does not know what a landline is.

I feel a lot of kids know what a landline telephone is because a lot of schools, businesses, and homes still have landline phones and many TV shows, cartoons, movies, anime, and video games have scenes where people are using landline telephones.

I think there is a good chance the girl in the video is making a joke video to trick us that she does not know what a landline is.

I feel a lot of kids know what a landline telephone is because a lot of schools, businesses, and homes still have landline phones and many TV shows, cartoons, movies, anime, and video games have scenes where people are using landline telephones.
I agree with you! While landlines are not that popular, businesses, doctor's offices have them. Or maybe she didn't realize what it was called?

I agree with you! While landlines are not that popular, businesses, doctor's offices have them. Or maybe she didn't realize what it was called?

There is a chance she did not what landline are called if she never watched an old TV shows, movies, and cartoons with landlines, and rarely visit other people's home and businesses with land lines.

I think a lot of popular stores like Amazon, Wal-Mart, and Target still sell landline phones in the electronics section of their stores, so a lot of kids probably still see land line being sold at store, or being used at the customer service or cashier desk of the store.

So, where did you think phones went before you had a smartphone and a cell phone? The place most people can afford a phone is in a home. Do you think we should be walking around with portable telegraphs and not need a phone? Please use instinctual historically compliant logic. I feel like people comment on this just for views and to be scornful like this guy on every short he makes.

I can't believe someone of her age doesn't know what a landline phone is? Where did she grow up in?
With the way she talked, it doesn't seem like she knew it ever existed at all.

Unless she was born before 2008, of course shes not going to know what a landline is lol. The landline died out a while ago.

Unless she was born before 2008, of course shes not going to know what a landline is lol. The landline died out a while ago.
She doesn't look like one who was born in 2008 does she? She's an old lady who's only nothing but ignorant.

There is a chance she did not what landline are called if she never watched an old TV shows, movies, and cartoons with landlines, and rarely visit other people's home and businesses with land lines.

I think a lot of popular stores like Amazon, Wal-Mart, and Target still sell landline phones in the electronics section of their stores, so a lot of kids probably still see land line being sold at store, or being used at the customer service or cashier desk of the store.
I still see them being sold.
Some of us still have & prefer landlines :)
She doesn't look like one who was born in 2008 does she? She's an old lady who's only nothing but ignorant.
Got to agree with you!

Back