Someone You Shouldn't've Fallen in Love With...

H

Hachi

No, I'm not talking about the smash single by The Buzzcocks, I'm concerning relationships that you regret, dating horror stories, and just plain problems with the opposite sex.

Who wants to go first?

The only thing so far I regret is somehow getting so many stalkers...

I'm only in 7th grade and I'm not that good looking, or that smart but somehow I got 2 or 3 stalkers???

I didn't notice until my friends told me (cause I'm oblvious) and it freaks me out because now I notice them following me. And now since I notice and smile at them in reconition they talk to me (at really random times to)

Like I was talking to one of my best friends and one randomly comes up, so my friend who was on the same side as him walked around me and whispered in my other ear, "STALKER" and I couldn't stop laughing the whole way down the hallway

Hmm i'd have to say my first GF from sophmore year..
Then the 5th one that year too...
I dated for the wrong reasons...

QUOTE (Dr.Night.Into.Dreams @ December 15, 2008 06:35 pm) Hmm i'd have to say my first GF from sophmore year..
Lemme guess....sex?

QUOTE (Hachi @ December 15, 2008 05:40 pm) QUOTE (Dr.Night.Into.Dreams @ December 15, 2008 06:35 pm) Hmm i'd have to say my first GF from sophmore year..
Lemme guess....sex?
no...

They were attractive B******

that was #3 of that year...

QUOTE (Dr.Night.Into.Dreams @ December 15, 2008 10:53 pm) QUOTE (Hachi @ December 15, 2008 05:40 pm) QUOTE (Dr.Night.Into.Dreams @ December 15, 2008 06:35 pm) Hmm i'd have to say my first GF from sophmore year..
Lemme guess....sex?
no...

They were attractive B******

that was #3 of that year...
Well, as my mother puts it so delicately, "Daniel, everyone fucks up, git over it and shut the hell up."

I have no regrets with my past relationships. Everything happens for a reason. Yeah, I've been through some crappy things, but they all made me who I am today.

I'd rather not get into all the crappy things I've experienced, but some of you probably already know some of them.

Back