Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

My body is ready

I need to watch these, I was never a huge sonic fan, but always enjoyed the older games.

I feel so behind! I have yet to watch the first two before I can watch this one. For so long I have not watched movies but I will be honest, I feel that I should sit and spend some time watching movies now to catch up as I feel I am missing out on so much!

I did get to see the second one, and I was blown away by how much game content was relevant in 2 that 3 is going to be a blast. Going to make Silver my pfp when they think of including him.

I'm very ready for the movie. I've been a super fan of Sonic the Hedgehog and the older video games have been so cool to play.

I did get to see the second one, and I was blown away by how much game content was relevant in 2 that 3 is going to be a blast. Going to make Silver my pfp when they think of including him.

If it ever gets to a 4th movie, he'll probably be in that one.

Jim Carrey confirmed to return:

Jim Carrey will be returning as Dr Robotnik in Sonic the Hedgehog 3. He will be reprising the role when the movie releases in theaters on December 20, 2024.

Back