Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Bad news for those of you still clinging onto the PS3 and Vita, today Sony revealed that they will no longer allow their PlayStation Now service to run on those platforms making the PlayStation 4 and PC platforms the only one to use the Now service. This will also include all their and Samsung TVs and any Blu-Ray players that supported it.

The change will go in effect on August 15th 2017.

Makes sense I suppose, probably helps make the system run better and improve in ways that wouldn't be possible in those dropped devices. It is a shame about the Vita though, as it kind of stops that console having any use for most people now. I haven't tried the service yet, too many PS4 games to play... but might try the PS4 version eventually.

Makes sense I suppose, probably helps make the system run better and improve in ways that wouldn't be possible in those dropped devices. It is a shame about the Vita though, as it kind of stops that console having any use for most people now. I haven't tried the service yet, too many PS4 games to play... but might try the PS4 version eventually.

I've seen some complain they still use said effected devices and have paid for a years subscription and aren't getting a refund.

I've seen some complain they still use said effected devices and have paid for a years subscription and aren't getting a refund.
Yeah I've also heard that, which is the problem I suppose. Either a refund or let them keep using it for a year should have been the way they went.

Back