Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
E3 was the home for all the biggest news that there is to come in the following year, sadly that is no longer the case as Sony has decided to use it as an anchor this year and lead up to it with new announcements which will include new PS4 and VR games.

From Wednesday, June 6 until Sunday, June 10, Sony will be doing the following:

• New PS4 game with PS VR support - Wednesday June 6 at 4pm BST / 8am PDT/ 11am EDT, or 1am AEST on Thursday June 7.
  • Release Date for an upcoming Worldwide Studios title - Thursday June 7 at 4pm BST / 8am PDT/ 11am EDT, or 1am AEST on Friday June 8.
  • New PS4 game announcement - Friday June 8 at 4pm BST / 8am PDT/ 11am EDT, or 1am AEST on Saturday June 9.
  • New PS VR game announcement - Saturday June 9 at 4pm BST / 8am PDT/ 11am EDT, or 1am AEST on Sunday June 10.
  • An eagerly anticipated game comes to PS VR - Sunday June 10 at 4pm BST / 8am PDT/ 11am EDT, or 1am AEST on Monday June 11.

Interesting approach. I imagine it'll be relatively small amounts of information as they will want to leave the conference packed.

Good approach from Sony. Sony and Microsoft got my back any day. I look forward to a great conference.

Back