Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Ubisoft revealed that South Park: The Fractured But Whole is due out on December 6th 2016.

The Fractured But Whole starts off where Stick of Truth ended with them throwing the stick away and moves the kids from playing fantasy to dressing up as superheroes. Buying The Fractured But Whole will also get you a free copy of South Park: The Stick of Truth on PS4/Xbox One/PC. In fact, Ubisoft says that you can get a copy of Stick of Truth if you pre-purchase the game starting today.

I actually really liked The Stick Of Truth, so as long as they can get close to that standard, this is a game I'm heavily looking forward too. I've always loved the South Park series, even since I was young. Well especially since I was young. And it's still hilarious to me now. But the last one had more than just hilarity, it actually had some fun gameplay. Doing it in the Final Fantasy-esque RPG fashion really did the game favors. It's not like they had a lot of options with the art style, but I'm glad they chose that one. Honestly can't wait for the release, it will be super fun.

I actually really liked The Stick Of Truth, so as long as they can get close to that standard, this is a game I'm heavily looking forward too. I've always loved the South Park series, even since I was young. Well especially since I was young. And it's still hilarious to me now. But the last one had more than just hilarity, it actually had some fun gameplay. Doing it in the Final Fantasy-esque RPG fashion really did the game favors. It's not like they had a lot of options with the art style, but I'm glad they chose that one. Honestly can't wait for the release, it will be super fun.
I feel like South Park always shocks me with its quality. Like the show itself started out with such a low production value, yet it was still able to manage being pretty clever! I feel like South Park surprised in in the same way with The Stick of Truth, and I now cannot way to play The Fractured But Whole! So many TV shows have transformed into video games, but South Park is really the only one that I can think of that actually works just as amazing as a video game as it does as a show. Can't wait for the release, and I can't wait to laugh as hard as I did while playing the first game!

My first impression is that it looks very interesting and thrilling. I am definitely looking forward to the game, but probably will not buy it. Generally, I enjoy good walkthrougs just as much as I enjoy playing it on my own. Another thing I like to do is to play these kind of games with a friend(even if it is a singleplayer game). Just talking about the game and laughing together while finding hidden memes is always a lot of fun.
Hopefully it will be just as good as (if not better) than The Stick of Truth. This would make the game very great I believe.

I actually loved the stick of truth, I'll be honest and say that I didn't had high expectations for that game, but it was actually better than I have ever expected, I really liked that they stick to the TV show style, so I never got bored of it! and the fact that you could actually interact with almost everything was a great extra., so I never got bored of it! Saying that, I'm really looking forward to this new one, it looks interesting and definitely eye-catching.

I am SO excited for this game! I really can't wait to check it out and actually experience this game. What's better than having yet another adventure with our favorite kids from South Park? I LOVED Stick of Truth and can't wait to play them both again.

I have to admit I never really watched South Park, but I did watch my friend play through most of Stick of Truth and it looked pretty fun. The new game's whole superhero setting just works so well. After seeing the trailer and gameplay for Fractured But Whole I will definitely be picking it up, I've already started my first Stick of Truth playthrough in anticipation :grin:

OMG I loved The Stick of Truth and if this is anything like that it's totally worth my money. You're basically paying for an interactive South Park Movie, as long as they keep the same graphics and concept as the last game it's going to be awesome. I might pre-order so I can get Stick of Truth just to have it in my library. Awesome news for sure!

Well, I finished stick of Truth years ago and I found it really amusing overall. It was quite hilarious when player character broke The "fart on other guy's balls" taboo and pretty much blew up reality itself. I loved how the devs achieved to successfully convey that kind of shenanigans so typical in South Park T.V series. Although, didn't like the class choices since regardless of your choices those were quite pointless after all because they ended up being the same in late game.

I don't know, I have read the posts above and I am curious but I have fallen in the past for these big franchises that promise a great game and end up disliking it. I know that South Park is a bit different with their witty and dry humor but can they really take that and put it into a game?

I really want to play this. I never played a South Park game, but after watching the trailer, although it didn't really show any game play, I think that it would be really interesting and cool to play something new. It's a departure from army games, racing, and more of an adventure game I suppose.

I can't wait for the release.

I can understand why Ubisoft is claiming that this game is going to be better than the Stick of Truth. Many delays, changes from the latter. Now, they have a more clear plan on what they are going to do and who is going to do it. Definitely looking forward to this game. Maybe not on release, but I am getting my hands on it.

Back