Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Finished both seasons of this anime recently, it isn't my type of anime to watch but it got a lot of hype so I checked it out. Overall it does have a very decent love teasing story line, where a man meets a forest wolf that can turn into a female human and examines their adventures of being a traveling merchant. If we still lived in the days of bartering then this would be an extremely informative anime.

I did enjoy most of it, had enough action to keep me interested and the wolf was very interesting as a character.

Theres only few of this kind of anime, I wish they make more anime like this xD

But sadly no hope for another season, the light novel is complete tho. :p

(I remember the time when this anime got so hyped almost everyone that I know in mmo games wants to be 'Merchant' lmao good ol days)

Theres only few of this kind of anime, I wish they make more anime like this xD

But sadly no hope for another season, the light novel is complete tho. :p

(I remember the time when this anime got so hyped almost everyone that I know in mmo games wants to be 'Merchant' lmao good ol days)

I wonder why it never got another season.

I remember watching this anime and really liking it. I never got around to the second season because it wasn't dubbed yet and then I had my falling out with my friend and anime. I kind of want to watch it again because I remember nothing. Other than the really cute ending song.

I just hope season 2 is dubbed by now.

I remember watching this anime and really liking it. I never got around to the second season because it wasn't dubbed yet and then I had my falling out with my friend and anime. I kind of want to watch it again because I remember nothing. Other than the really cute ending song.

I just hope season 2 is dubbed by now.

yep, both seasons are dubbed. I be willing to sell you my bundle collection if interested?

It's too popular.
It's just that, I am not fond of romance genre at all to pick it up

Back