Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Anyone here see this? Already made over a billion dollars.

Dang they
killed sexy Aunt May's PLOT

It was meh at best.
All movie spidey versions are all basically meh to me, unlike original comic Spidey or PS4 Spidey version. Now Downey's Iron Man character is good like the original Iron Man comic, Cap and Thor too movie version character wise.

I did see it yesterday and I liked how there was a moral dilemma Tom Holland met with to set him apart but then followed a short part of the story that also mirrored Maguire. There was a lot of strange and intentional stuff put in like Disney's obvious corporate views by now. Daredevil made a short appearance. There was a comment about Miles. They really developed one of the main villain's characteristics. The resolution Tom Holland mentioned at the end to Dr. Strange was some sort of confusing drama that was meant to make you sad? No Uncle Ben in this universe was meh. There was still the family connection but I never felt as close to it as Tobey Maguire's and I haven't really seen any of the other Spider-Man movies in the older MCU fully.

I did see it yesterday and I liked how there was a moral dilemma Tom Holland met with to set him apart but then followed a short part of the story that also mirrored Maguire. There was a lot of strange and intentional stuff put in like Disney's obvious corporate views by now. Daredevil made a short appearance. There was a comment about Miles. They really developed one of the main villain's characteristics. The resolution Tom Holland mentioned at the end to Dr. Strange was some sort of confusing drama that was meant to make you sad? No Uncle Ben in this universe was meh. There was still the family connection but I never felt as close to it as Tobey Maguire's and I haven't really seen any of the other Spider-Man movies in the older MCU fully.

wait, daredevil was in this?

I didn't get Daredevil was in the movie either until my friend pointed it out, but I never watched the show.

Read this from CBR:

Director Tim Burton met with Sony about potentially helming Spider-Man, but decided he wasn't a big enough Marvel fan.

Several directors met with Sony regarding the project and Spider-Man screenwriter David Koepp told Variety about the meeting with Burton. "I remember [ex-Colombia Pictures president Amy Pascal] telling me that they’d met with Tim Burton, who in the meeting said, 'I guess I’m just a DC guy,' which seems like someone who’s not really trying hard to get the job."

Read this from CBR:

Director Tim Burton met with Sony about potentially helming Spider-Man, but decided he wasn't a big enough Marvel fan.

Several directors met with Sony regarding the project and Spider-Man screenwriter David Koepp told Variety about the meeting with Burton. "I remember [ex-Colombia Pictures president Amy Pascal] telling me that they’d met with Tim Burton, who in the meeting said, 'I guess I’m just a DC guy,' which seems like someone who’s not really trying hard to get the job."

I think spiderman is a bit too bright for Burton, but I think he be better off with venom.

I think spiderman is a bit too bright for Burton, but I think he be better off with venom.
Yeah Spidey is bright indeed. Other than Venom, Moon Knight or Blade would be suited for Burton too imo.

In general, DC has a lot more dark stories, but Marvel I can foresee something like Carnage too but very little else comes to mind for me that hasn't already been done.

Back