Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Insomniac Games finally announced today what many thought would be an E3 reveal, that the Spider-Man game for PS4 will be coming out on September 7th 2018. You can get more info from a Game Informer magazine coming out this month.

I pretty much promise you folks this will be delayed.

How long do you think, the delay?

So October 7th. Could be the same month as Valkyria Chronicles 4's release month. If it's true, October is going to be a very busy month for me lol.

So October 7th. Could be the same month as Valkyria Chronicles 4's release month. If it's true, October is going to be a very busy month for me lol.

Actually the end of this year is looking extremely packed (any delays pending of course). With Red Dead Redemption 2, Spyro release, CoD, God of War and somewhere in this mix Smash Bros and kingdom hearts 3.

Indeed but I am not going to get Red Dead Redemption 2, Spyro , CoD, God of War , Smash Bros and kingdom hearts 3. So for me, currently there are only the two games, the must buy games for me this year. And the other games that should release this year too, Code Vein, Left Alive and Phantom Doctrine are pending for reviews and stuff before deciding.

Just read, there will be 2 tie in books, a prequel novel and an art book.

Spider_Man_Hostile_Takeover_jacket.jpg

"features some of Spidey’s most famous friends and foes, with characters cited such as the Shocker, Echo, the Blood Spider, J. Jonah Jameson, Mary Jane Watson, and many more. Hostile Takeover will be written by author David Liss (Black Panther: The Man Without Fear), and will tie directly to the game by establishing some connections between Peter Parker and the previously-mentioned characters that will be continued and explored in the game."

Bad game or no i am a Spider-man fan and the swinging mechanics are cool in this one and I want to swing around Manhattan as Spider-man so a must have for me.

Last edited:
Back