Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Lots of ways to view E3 this year, you can view it on tv with Spike TV or G4 or online with various websites. Which way are you viewing E3 2012?

I've been watching it with both Spike TV and G4 on my tv, and I must say I'm happy to see G4 lose more and more E3 to Spike. These past years they have been giving horrible coverage to the conferences alone. Due to low volume I had my tv up high on the sony conference last night and G4 used bleeps on curse words which I thought was going to blow out my ear drums.

Lots of ways to view E3 this year, you can view it on tv with Spike TV or G4 or online with various websites. Which way are you viewing E3 2012?

I've been watching it with both Spike TV and G4 on my tv, and I must say I'm happy to see G4 lose more and more E3 to Spike. These past years they have been giving horrible coverage to the conferences alone. Due to low volume I had my tv up high on the sony conference last night and G4 used bleeps on curse words which I thought was going to blow out my ear drums.

I watched E3 on G4 and every year there's that bleeping noise. I wanted them to stop using those annoying beeps when they do conferences. I think it's so unprofessional to curse while doing a presentation. I understand they want to be "edgy", but there's a time and place for everything. Besides that I'm really enjoying the footage of all the new games.

I prefer online for several reasons versus television for E3. Work gets in the way of television for me. I get updates on what I am really interested in instead of dealing and have to sit through with everything. I think that the updates do come faster online and I can communicate with what others are thinking, especially with the wonderful people on this forum.

I'm starting to like watching these events online more and more. If you noticed, the online versions show things normal tv stations seem to have missed.

I watched on Spike TV, so I didn't get to see the Sony Showcase. DirecTV gave up G4 a couple a years ago. But, from what Reggie said at the Nintendo Showcase, MTV 2 was showing theirs. Did anyone watch on MTV 2? Did they show everything or just Nintendo's?

I watched on Spike TV, so I didn't get to see the Sony Showcase. DirecTV gave up G4 a couple a years ago. But, from what Reggie said at the Nintendo Showcase, MTV 2 was showing theirs. Did anyone watch on MTV 2? Did they show everything or just Nintendo's?

yeah I had MTV 2 and I just flipped between boring parts and it look they showed the same thing.

I'm using the one put up by GameStop. I think they're using Twitch.tv for that? I'm not sure. Also the one by GameInformer, but then I noticed that was also GameSpot's stream :p.

Back