Sprite Shop

F'jeris

FΣАЯ ТHΣ FUTUЯΣ
Awards
Credits
So! Here's what i can do for any sprite:

Recolors for everything
Animate (requires 2+ sprites)

and that's basically all there is...)-) Tell me what you want, i'll get it done. Animations require longer time than re-colors obviously.

Pokemon sprites

Recolors
Easy animation (Goes to it's 2nd pic, 1st pic, 2nd pic and moves to left/right and back and then 1st pic)
Fusions

Golden sun Sprites

Recolor (battle, overworld, facial)
Psynergy summon (Just tell me what you want it to do and what it's called) example-
gs_wea10.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, that Golden Sun strip made me realize that Dark Dawn is the first Golden Sun in a while.

Could you do a Hihidaruma recolored Purple?

Spr_5b_555.png

I would like the flaming eyebrows to stay the same color, as well as the hands / feet / three marks on the chest.

I would do something this easy myself, but I am too lazy.

Edit: Only three members in the party? =P

i can get Piers and isaacs gang, but i'm making a hack and testing out my psynergy and weapons.

and sure thing.

ed-supa fast.
med_gallery_29_16_5273.png

is it possible you can animate some megaman sprites???

Oh and why is Punch Ant a sword I just realized that.

Yea, sure i can do that for ya. and for the punch ant thing-i'm making a hack and changed it to a sword. But i just recently changed it to a baby mouse.

Could you do a mix between Berungeru and who is the wall on my sig and roopushin the fat nosed physical attacker on my sig.

here ya go SuperSilver!
med_gallery_29_16_1132.png
and sure thing FMO.

Ed-that was fast.
med_gallery_29_16_1064.png

He's like a brick throwing squid!!!
I like.

Your welcome! ^-^

Due to me having a 3D rendering thing, i can turn your name into 3D! All you need to do is tell me what colors, font and if you want a shadow or not. Shadows can be close up, high, far away or have none.
example-
med_gallery_29_4_8713.png

Back