Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Going live soon

There is a lot of expectations from gamers on the Final Fantasy 16. I hope it is worth it at the end.

from the leaks, and people that got the game early and playing it, story is turning many people off:

Story is treating women rather badly, rape and stuff like that. Though Jill is spared from the rape stuff I believe. then there's that ewww gay kiss stuff.

Last edited:
from the leaks, and people that got the game early and playing it, story is turning many people off:

Story is treating women rather badly, rape and stuff like that. Though Jill is spared from the rape stuff I believe. then there's that ewww gay kiss stuff.

Oh damn! This is something that I wasn't expecting from the storyline. Was it meant to be this controversial?

Yoshi-P wants to expand the fanbase. Basically the game is turning many of the usual long time fans away and attracting other type of gamers. Unlike FF7 Remake. FF7 remake mostly was able to cater for the long time fans whilst attracting new fans.

They did say this was GoT like game.

I know, They did and from the leaks, some people said it's like "a copy and paste" GOT including the
"white walkers"
stuff. The Clive/Jill stuff is well written but the world is a messed up hentai and it's a cheap shock value stuff. I could certainly do without
the Rape and gay and hentai "jenova" stuff eww.

Last edited:

I was actually expecting that sort in the game's story. A hint on that was given before if I remembered correctly.

Back