Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Okay, so as I look things over I think the first thing I need to address here on GL in the year 2020, is our staff. This year I really want to get a reliable and active staff going here on the forum. To do that the question has to be asked, why work for this forum?

Simple answer, this forum has been around for 13 years, going on 14 and I promise (barring any early grim reaper visits) to continue this forum for many years. I've turned down thousands of dollars of offers from people wanting to buy this place as I love and am dedicated to this site which I wish to find others to share my passion. As an incentive to work here I offer the following:

Free video game

Like how the MotM works, at the end of the year a staff member may or will win a free video game $60 USD or less. Naturally I won't pay for more due to currency exchange, but you get something worthwhile. It just depends on my finance situation and how many active staff there are come January.

Free working but could turn paid

All staff that join my forum will work for free starting out, just to see if you're dedicated but if you stay active, do lots of posting and take on a second role, I am willing to pay you a small monthly fee. Showing your dedication will fill your pocket with some change.

All forum perks included

Man, I'm sounding like a bad infomercial right now, but you still gain access to all forum perks as well. So you can turn in your forum points for stuff at the store and have a chance of winning MotM which means you could win two free games come the new year, if you're lucky enough that is.

So what am I looking for currently?

1 Admin - This role will not be a simple watch the forum, but will be required to bring in new ideas, work with wordpress/arcade and ensure this site gets more active and all news/events are properly covered.

3 Moderators - The forum is getting a bit spammed, daily 10 or more spam accounts in spam queue and lots of questionable posts on the forum. I like to make sure all bases are covered with a bit more mod staff.

Roles:

There are roles that can earn you staff status on this forum, the following roles are being looked for:

Content Creation - Me and CM30 CM30 need more fresh and original content posted here on the forum and the partner blog site Gaming Reinvented. This would be a more higher paid spot, if you're interested me contact both Demon_skeith and CM30.

Tech Savvy - Everyone needs a good IT person, me and Revolved101 King45Gamer believe this and like to help people with tech needs, so feel free to reach out to King about becoming this.

Advertiser - help promote the site, need a bit of SEO and back linking for the site. If you like to help spread the link of Gaming Latest/Gaming Reinvented, please contact Demon_skeith

To be considered for any of these, I will be asking for good references.

Applying for a role can promote you to being a mod just to ensure proper coverage power on the forum. And like I said above, the more you do the better this could turn out for yourself. So please spread the word, let people know and don't feel shy about contacting any staff for questions.

-D_S

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great.
I hope you will get quality applications after this. May I know whether or not you have a set post count for a mod to make here, daily?

Sounds like the stuff gets more then the members do regards monthly giveaway. Need more for the members and then those members will become active. you know.

The members are already richly rewarded too imo.

I agree.
They get a lot of game related cool stuff. I hope we could get great content and activity now xD

Back