SGF Starfield deep dive

Summer Game Fest

Burnsy

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits

Alright this looks like something I might spend a lot of time in.Wish it came out in the last 6 months and I would have had so much time to play it. The open world space and mining laser reminds me of no mans sky a lot which was kinda crap but the planets look amazing from ground level. They went with a generic "ancient alien artifacts scattered around that need to be activated" trope again which is borish but maybe it will be more exciting coupled with the rest of the story. The interior of the spacecraft looks great and nothing at all like other scifis that look futuristic. It looks like closer to modern technology and lived in.

Here's to the first good space RPG since mass effect

Man this looks like a banger. Knowing how good Bethesda is, this might turn into GOTY.

Man this looks like a banger. Knowing how good Bethesda is, this might turn into GOTY.

I made this post before they even got to the ship and crew customization and space combat. This game has everything and only bugs and a crap story would be the only things that might make it not GOTY. Or maybe the 1000 planets being just visitable outposts not full planets.

I feel like with all this procedural generation the number of animals and people might be limited or randomized. The skill tree is good but yeah no ending in sight can be a bummer when you unlock everything.

I feel like with all this procedural generation the number of animals and people might be limited or randomized. The skill tree is good but yeah no ending in sight can be a bummer when you unlock everything.
It's a Bethesda game, they don't really end you just have fun in them. Especially once the mods come in. People don't exactly play Skyrim or Fallout 4 for the story, more so the world.

Starfield Interview: Todd Howard Answers All of Our Questions After the Xbox Games Showcase​

Alright this looks like something I might spend a lot of time in.Wish it came out in the last 6 months and I would have had so much time to play it. The open world space and mining laser reminds me of no mans sky a lot which was kinda crap but the planets look amazing from ground level. They went with a generic "ancient alien artifacts scattered around that need to be activated" trope again which is borish but maybe it will be more exciting coupled with the rest of the story. The interior of the spacecraft looks great and nothing at all like other scifis that look futuristic. It looks like closer to modern technology and lived in.

Starfield Deep Dive looks like a great game that will keep me glued to my seat in the next two months. I will be waiting.

This game have all the elements to become a big hit. If Bethesda gives it the same level of attention they do with their good games, it's definitely going to be very good.

Back