Steam Summer Sale 2015

Lord Regal

Awards
Credits
The Summer Sale is live, as an fyi for those who didn't know. What're you planning on picking up? How much are you willing to spend? What're your thoughts on the 'Monster' game that Steam has as a temporary extra for the sale?

Ooh this is my first time on Steam during a sale. I'm broke, but I'll look anyway.

Well Rockstar did something a little scummy. They removed the regular version of GTA V and put up a bunch of bundles to jack up the price so that the "sale" price would actually be the normal price ($60). They caught a lot of flack for it so they put the game back up as a stand alone but it still costs full price.

Well Rockstar did something a little scummy. They removed the regular version of GTA V and put up a bunch of bundles to jack up the price so that the "sale" price would actually be the normal price ($60). They caught a lot of flack for it so they put the game back up as a stand alone but it still costs full price.

When it first kicked off, GTA V was listed as costing £12 ($19). I'm pretty sure it was a mistake, cause they put it right back up really early on. I just wish I had jumped in there instead of swithering.

There's a couple games I'm looking at, Crypt of the Necrodancer being one of them. I'd really like to get Ark: Survival Evolved, Ostrich Island and The Last Tinker: City of Colors too. I want Shovel Knight super bad, but I was hoping it'd go lower then that... Unfortunately almost everything I have on my wishlist is still $10 or over and we are strapped right now... Kind of thinking I might put some money into Trove instead, rather then getting a ne game. I got tons on my Steam account I need to play anyway!

And if ya'll haven't seen Crypt of the Necrodancer yet, you should look it up on Twitch, it looks super fun!

Crypt of the Necrodancer just popped up on a flash sale! 50% off! Downloading it now. ^^

I picked up Child of Light. why don't they make games like it anymore? Turn based rpgs are my favorite games, and child of Light is. I really like it. It feels familiar yet innovative, and that's just the game play. I haven't even mentioned the amazing soundtrack or wonderful atmosphere.

Back