3DS Still play?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
With the Switch, you can take video gaming with you and be able to share it with your friends while you're out and about. With the 3DS, you can take you games on the go but you normally can play with other people.....not unless you share your id with others.

So, the question is, do you still play your 3DS now that the Switch is here? Why or why not?

I still play my 3DS. There's still some games I want to get for it. Plus I feel like it has better portability than the Switch. My 3DS, even my New 3DS XL, can fit in my pocket just fine, so I know it's safe. The Switch is too big to fit in my pocket so I refuse to let it leave my house if I'm going anywhere other than a friends' house because I don't trust anyone.

I actually take both my Switch and New 3DS LL on the go, and play in the metro or train if there's a seat available.
Looking around, I usually see people play on their smartphones, tablets, feature phones, 3DS, PSP, or PS Vita almost all over each vehicle.
Nintendo Switch doesn't seem to be that common, might have to do with the fact it takes too much space and effectively makes people uncomfortably sit on both sides?
But the Switch is very commonly played inside of game stores (I mean people playing with their own Switch).

I haven't touched it in a while, but I do still plan on playing my 3DS since there is games on it I like to play yet.

Usually only during rush hours, but even then it's not always the case.
This is why some trains have a separate women-only section which is enforced during rush hours only, but even then it's common for men to sneak inside sometimes.

I don't like to take my Switch outside my house so I'll take my 3DS with me if I want to play a game on the go. I've only taken my Switch with me to my parents house once or twice, and that's the only time my Switch has left the house. I've still got games that I enjoy playing on my 3DS so I can play that all day long if I'm on the go.

I don't like to take my Switch outside my house so I'll take my 3DS with me if I want to play a game on the go. I've only taken my Switch with me to my parents house once or twice, and that's the only time my Switch has left the house. I've still got games that I enjoy playing on my 3DS so I can play that all day long if I'm on the go.

Switch is very good for the family. :)

Sometimes. WarioWare Gold and Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions were both games I bought/played recently, and both are 3DS exclusive.

Yeah, I like to play games that are exclusive to the 3DS as well. Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon is my favorite game for the 3DS. Plus, I don't have to worry about running down the battery on my phone and not be able to make a phone call when I need it because I spent too much time playing games.

Back