Multi Stink Bombs Coming Very Soon to Fortnite

Jerrar

Full GL Member
Credits
According to the official in-game “New Updates” banner, Epic Games is set to introduce in Stink Bombs into Fortnite. These throwable grenades are going to explode into a cloud on impact, slowing damaging anyone who is inside. So, you can pretty much imagine what these bombs are going to be used for in the game. For more details, check out the banner here if you haven’t already seen it.

This will really be epic with all the explosion in there.it might be a smoke bomb after all.I'm so going enjoying this with my friends

Any weapon of mass destruction is my thing when it comes to going to battle. So I'm definitely going to enjoy using this Stink Bombs that would be introduced into Fortnite. It's going to make the battle combat very much interesting.

Good to see them keep updating and adding new things, hopefully they don't remove these like they have most other additions.

Every gaming company knows that the only way to keeping their fans being loyal to their game franchise is my constantly updating and upgrading the game with new incredible features and mods. It's what attracts new gamers to play such games.

I experienced a stink bomb once before in real life, not pretty at all. But sounds fun for a game to use.

Back