E3 Store exclusives?

Danielx64

Credits
So it happens, a publisher says that a game will be on Steam and at the last nimute they pull out and make it Epic store exclusive. Do you think such thing will happen during E3?

So it happens, a publisher says that a game will be on Steam and at the last nimute they pull out and make it Epic store exclusive. Do you think such thing will happen during E3?

Maybe? A person does have to go where the money is.

It's possible but at this point, I'm not sure how many developers would want to do it even for a really good deal. Certain people aren't too happy with the Epic Store so they would be losing out on potential players.

It's possible but at this point, I'm not sure how many developers would want to do it even for a really good deal. Certain people aren't too happy with the Epic Store so they would be losing out on potential players.
Yeah I'm one of those who not happy with Epic Store - I just plain refuse to use it.

Yeah I'm one of those who not happy with Epic Store - I just plain refuse to use it.

If say Cyberpunk 2077 is an Epic Store exclusive, would you use it?

I understand why some people don't like the platform but I don't understand why you wouldn't use it even for a good game just because you don't like the service. Surely, you would at least play that game only.

Back