StreetPass Notification LED.

Sparx

wannabe moderator (˜ω˜ )
Awards
Credits
Yesterday, when I got home from my grandmother (I had my 3DS with me of course.) I didn't check it at all during the whole time from when I left till I got back home. When I was home again I saw for the first time, the green LED was shining. Then I opened the 3DS to find nothing new at all. No notifications, no new data on any software that uses StreetPass at all. I couldn't figure out anything with this.

Now the LED won't disappear. It's on all the time. When I get SpotPass notifications both Green and Blue light up at the same time creating this really bright light, and I'm guessing that's not supposed to happen, right? I'm not sure though.

Does anyone maybe know what's going on? Why is it on, when nothing has happened?

When I get a StreesPass hit, I'm supposed to get a notification in the "Notifications" tab on the 3DS too, right?

That is very unusual, Sparx. The Green LED should disappear the moment you open your 3DS. Obviously, something's happened to it...I recommend checking with Nintendo, because that is not supposed to happen. Not in my knowledge, heh. If your 3DS has been in any trauma, that could've done it. Your 3DS is most likely broken somewhere. So yeah, Check with Nintendo and see what's wrong with it, that is not supposed to happen. o________o

Yeah I tried turning it completely off, and then on again after a few minutes. Still on. Weird.

I did drop it down on the floor, it may have been damaged then. I can see what I can do about it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it's a very long time ago I dropped it, so it's weird happens now. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be broken, because now it gives a very weak blue light. I will have to contact Nintendo. I just hope I will still have my eShop software after I've sent them in.

Back