Suggest me an anime

Marc

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Suggest me another great anime to look at.
The only anime I liked up to this date is Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.

Don't suggest me any similar anime to Naruto, btw. I don't want to see any of my comments for any rip-off Naruto anime, heehee..
Anyway, fire away, xD

what are you into? machine, adventure, romance, sci-fi, ect.

Something that isn't for kids ( I don't want to watch a "kiddy" anime ) . It must have a good storyline.
When you say, "machine", oh please don't tell me you're going to tell me, "full metal".

here are places you can read up on tons of anime:

http://www.justdubs.net/

http://www.anime-access.com/anime/list

out of them I think you would like are, full metal alchemist brotherhood, soul eater, Ghost in the shell, Noir, .hack//sign, black butler, code geass, D.Gray-man, darker than black, eden of the east, s-CRY-ed.

look up trailers and reviews, you are sure to like one of them.

Well I have only read the manga of it so far and it is pretty mature but I would recommend Bamboo blade. If the anime takes after the manga at all then you will get a very sensible well written anime set in the modern day.
Thanks for letting me know. I checked out the trailer on YouTube and it looks okay.

A question, how many episodes does it have?

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is pretty good if you enjoy science-fiction. (Try to find the original movies if you can.)

Buso Renkin was kinda funny... Though it gets serious later on and the story isn't too bad. (Secret sect of fighters using alchemy based weapons to fight evil artificial humans.)

Code Geass is also well worth watching. It's only 2 seasons long ( 50 episodes total) but it is very well done. It blurs the line of supernatural and giant robot a bit along with some political intrigue.

I'll second D.Gray-man but just give a heads up, it takes a fairly long time to get really good... About 10-15 or so episodes or at least until they deal with Aleister Crowley (whichever comes first). There are 103 episodes total.

Fate/Stay Night was good. It's a supernatural series about a mythical tournament that uses fighters from various time periods. Personally, I found it had this addictive quality to it where I'd watch one episode then end up watching 3 more.

Ultimate Hellsing has vampires and a ton of gore if you like that sort of thing.

Fate/Stay Night was good. It's a supernatural series about a mythical tournament that uses fighters from various time periods. Personally, I found it had this addictive quality to it where I'd watch one episode then end up watching 3 more.
Fate/Stay Night was AWESOME :) I'm waiting for Season Two of Fate Zero (the prequel)

Ultimate Hellsing has vampires and a ton of gore if you like that sort of thing.
I tried watching it. I looked at the first two episodes I think, but couldn't really watch more..

Have you watched it though? ;)
There are too many episodes to watch and I don't have time to watch it from the beginning.
I prefer anime with low episodes but interesting/mature storyline (not adult, but not little kids bleeding when they see a girl or something / Naruto is the only exception)

I'm currently watching Fate/Stay Night as well, epic anime and had such a great idea. Season 2 should be out pretty soon.
Yep. It's an awesome anime with good action and keeps you interested.

I've watched all the Ultimate Hellsing episodes that have been released so far... Though I will admit that never has an anime got me quite like Hellsing. There is one scene in the 7th episode which left me quite shaken. I'm not exactly easy to shake up either... (It involved a scene from Seras's past.)

Kiddy Grade may be interesting. It's about a group of interstellar-police (working for a trade regulation division) with superpowers. 24 episodes long. (I'm only on the 6th episode right now though so no comment on the rest of the series.)

Casshern Sins was ok... but for a heads up, if you want a lot of action then this probably isn't the best anime for you. This one focuses mostly on story and has long sections where very little actually happens. (Lots of great scenery though.) When the action does show up, it has a very DragonBall Z like quality to it with a hint of Megaman Zero.

Bleach is good though if you want to save some time when watching it, skip the filler arcs. (Episodes 64-109, 168-189, 230-265 and 317-342 respectively. So it'll cut about 100 of the episodes out to bring it down to a more manageable 266 episodes.)

but he can find lots of good anime on there like gundam seed, inuyasha. And etc. All finished.
Yeah, I'm not asking "where to find anime", I'm asking people to suggest some good anime to me.

Back