Suggest me an anime

I haven't watched an anime in a very long time but I do remember enjoying "Read or Die" a lot. As for a short series I totally recommend Elfen Lied, in my opinion it's one of the best short series ever made.

I have also liked NANA, though that is a bit girly.

Well I know that you're not going to list most of my recommendations based on the title alone, but they really are good animes to give a shot at
  • Princess Tutu
  • Tiger and Bunny
  • Princess Jellyfish
  • HeartCatch Pretty Cure
  • Suite Pretty Cure
  • Durarara

10 anime I would suggest of the top of my head are

1.Cowboy Bebop
2.Rurouni Kenshin
3.Trigun
4.Outlaw Star
5.Big O
6.Gurren Lagann
7.Fullmetal Alchemist
8.Gundam 00
9.Gundam Seed
10.Code Geass

I have read that you don't want animes that is for kids. There are a lot of animes out there that has a more adult theme in them but I would suggest ghost in the shell(futuristic/robotic Storyline), Avengelion(robotic with dark elements ), All gundam anime and Beelzebub(for comedic humor).

But don't watch one piece. The story drags for so long that it is still not finished even if they are reaching the 700 episode mark.

Suggest me another great anime to look at.
The only anime I liked up to this date is Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.

Don't suggest me any similar anime to Naruto, btw. I don't want to see any of my comments for any rip-off Naruto anime, heehee..
Anyway, fire away, xD

Hi there Marc, still looking for some anime suggestion? As I can see, there's been awesome animes already been suggested but let me recommend some more. :lol:

Here are some:

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (Rate: 5 Star, this anime made me cry)
Welcome to the NHK (Rate: 5 Star, to put it simple, this anime is a must watch)
Guilty Crown (Rate: 4.5 Star, a bit of a Code Geass if you ask me)

Have you tried Fate Unlimited Blade Works?
You should try it as you've watched Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero.
Actually if you're really like Type-Moon's animes, then wait for the next project of them...
I heard it's The Witch Of The Holy Knight.
The main character of this anime is Aozaki Aoko, the teacher of Shiki in Tsukihime as well the creator of Emiya Shirou's body in Heaven's Feel.
And then, Type Moon will remake both Fate Stay Night and Tsukihime to keep up the quality as Fate Zero.
Personally, i'm looking forward for the remake version and i think you will too!
Just ask me any TYPE-MOON related anime!
I'm gladly answer it if i can help!

Back