Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Geoff made an amazing event that people look forward to the whole year. This one isn't going anywhere for a long time.

We will be here for the SGF 2024. I am looking forward to a bigger and better version of it next year.

I think it really was a money issue for E3.
That and sometimes the presentations can be a bit cringe when the head of the studio or development shows up and awkwardly try to sell their brand. I'm sure they did at SGF, but at least they show games that are upcoming. Not everyone ends up with something to share and if it's way to early to show, they will lose money before they even spend it.

That and sometimes the presentations can be a bit cringe when the head of the studio or development shows up and awkwardly try to sell their brand. I'm sure they did at SGF, but at least they show games that are upcoming. Not everyone ends up with something to share and if it's way to early to show, they will lose money before they even spend it.

I think E3 required a certain time amount too, would explain why companies bored us with statistics.

Back