Sup guise.

Mikewazowskay

Cheesecake
Awards
Credits
Heeelllooooo, allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Michael and I came across this forum too uh... Idunno meet new people I guess? Not many of my friends own a 3DS and most of them are not Nintendo fans.......Anyways.

I love every type of video game honestly, I've been playing my 3DS ever since it came out, and I'm quite excited for the new Animal Crossing game that's being released today; hence why I created this account to participate in the forums.

I would love to meet each and every one of you and I hope we could start some great friendships over time, I'm a great and funny guy and I promise I won't bite, haha...(awkward).

Alriiight, introduction seemed toooo long! I can't wait to start posting and what not, so I'll see you guys around! Adios! :)

Welcome Mike! Nice to see you're excited for Animal Crossing New Leaf, it's apparently a great game that quite a few other members here are excited for as well.

Enjoy Nintendo 3DS Community!

Welcome Mike! Nice to see you're excited for Animal Crossing New Leaf, it's apparently a great game that quite a few other members here are excited for as well.

Enjoy Nintendo 3DS Community!

Thank you for having me haha! :)

No problem! Here's hoping you can find people to add to your friend list or whatever here. It's a nice community, just a tad inactive in recent days...

Hopefully you're right! Crossing my fingers it'll drastically become active again....

Hey Mike! =) I'm Ali AKA Stirby

Nice to meet you & Welcome.

I'm new here and I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf lately, add me if you wanna visit my town, etc.

4527-8078-8706 Stirby.

Welcome to you as well Sturby! You might want to make your own welcome topic as well, more people will see you're new to the site and welcome you if you do.

Back