Sup my ninners?

Quinnie

Awards
Credits
Hi Nintendors.

I am Steve, I am 30 and love video games. I have a 3DSXL and no idea how to use it.

See you around!

Welcome Steve! Nice to see you at Nintendo 3DS Community!

Out of curiosity, what games do you have at the moment?

The only ones I have is Luigis Mansion 2 and Paper Sticker Mario. I had to send the others back to Nintendo.

I was sent Animal Crossing but one of my writers is doing a review.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only ones I have is Luigis Mansion 2 and Paper Sticker Mario. I had to send the others back to Nintendo.

I was sent Animal Crossing but one of my writers is doing a review.

Wait, you had to send the others back to Nintendo? I know you run a gaming site, but that kind of thing is news to me. At least, it doesn't seem to be the case with the likes of IGN or Gamespot...

But Luigi's Mansion 2 is a good game. And I guess Paper Mario Sticker Star is too, so it's not all bad news. How far into either game are you at the moment?

Yeah, the games usually come from the UK PR agency 77PR who handle all of Nintendo UK's things.

They have me fill out a loan form and then lend me the game for roughly 10 days and then I have to send it back. I can then request another title etc.

The bigger sites probably ignore the rules or Nintendo America may work differently.

I havent played either, yet :) I have never gotten round to it.

Every time I see the title of this thread, "Ninner" makes me chuckle... if this is the case, should I leave the forum to mature for another 5 years?

Ninner is what I call fellow Nintendo users. Its a little like the other word that we cant reallu say cus its classed as racist. Like brother/sister too :grin:

I played Luigi today and enjoying it. Cool I got a message too but dunno how to save that stationary :/

Oh so that's what a ninner is haha. Anyways... hello. Enjoy your stay... while you can haha jk.

Back