sup

thebaxeffect

Awards
Credits
show them the way .. thebaxeffect

recommended by vincerific so sup ppl .. hope i can be a great nessessaty to the forum

Welcome the baxeffect! What video games do you like? What are your interests and stuff?

Either way, you should enjoy it here, it's a really nice and pleasant forum community with many great members!

Heya, man. He doesn't have anything of a Nintendo system yet (he did but not anymore) but I keep talking about this forum to him and referencing it and he was like "When I get another Nintendo console I'll sign up" and I went "Why wait? Nin3DS made areas for other consoles and chats."

big wrestling fan .. but am looking for a good non wwe game .. the games have been decent over the years but hctp (here comes the pain) and Smackdown vs Raw 2006 were the last 2 good ones IMHO .. had fire pro wrestling returns (not that shitty 360 arcade game lol) for ps2 .. but had to sell it .. and miss it dearly

FF series .. old DMC series .. mario, DMC (old) , first 3 GH .. rock band .. playing with V is a blast lol ..

there's pretty much no genre i wont play .. at least i think ..

fav part of the wrestling games is ive been in a league for about .. 7 years now .. created my own pirate gimmick at the height of the pirates franchise .. and called myself the rated arr superstar ... i did this as a joke and for some reason it has become my identity with those friends .. whatever i do .. i cant escape the gimmick

fav part of the wrestling games is ive been in a league for about .. 7 years now .. created my own pirate gimmick at the height of the pirates franchise .. and called myself the rated arr superstar ... i did this as a joke and for some reason it has become my identity with those friends .. whatever i do .. i cant escape the gimmick

For future Reference, Bax, there is an edit button in the lower right of your posts so you don't have to double post. ^^

And don't forget about Sargent Laughter

Well, another one? 0_0 Vince is luring all of his friends in recently. Welcome to the site! Enjoy the ride.

Well, another one? 0_0 Vince is luring all of his friends in recently. Welcome to the site! Enjoy the ride.

Nin wanted members. I got you members, so shush, you! Back in your cage! shoo! Scat! *swings broom*

Nin wanted members. I got you members, so shush, you! Back in your cage! shoo! Scat! *swings broom*

No complaints about new members. Well, done. Actually I AM interning right now..so Shoo-ing might be a good idea.

EDIT: Double post fixed....stupid lag

Last edited by a moderator:

No complaints about new members. Well, done. Actually I AM interning right now..so Shoo-ing might be a good idea.

>

LOL Okay, I got company otw as well. Keep me posted on that new book. :3

Back