Super Bomberman R

DarkKirby14

Gamer Who Should Be Around More
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
User Title Change
this game is quite fun. Konami is actually trying to bring back an old franchise, and they did a good job with it

I haven't gotten to play this. My problem is I grew up with Bomberman Hero for the N64 so a top down Bomberman game looks weird to me. I might get it someday if it's cheap.

I bought it at launch but only played it once. Seems fine.

I grew up on the original bomberman and Super Bomberman 2 (man, so many great multiplayer games with this one around the holidays), so I really do want to play this game. Kind of hoping it comes to PS4 but if not I'll pick it up for Switch eventually.

Man I remember my childhood with that. I played the 1st release of bomber man I really play it the game was so nice and its so fun to play on lot of players.

This game feels nostalgic. It just brings back memories. Old school games like this never disappoints me. The simple rule remains the same but with modern style.

This game reminds me of my childhood Its really nice game back then I really play it with my friends and cousins the game was really fun and addicting.

Back