Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style

How has no one talked about this yet?​

It's the elephant, what can I say? lol.

Either the elephant in the room or the fact that the Super Mario Maker games effectively killed the need of a new official 2D Mario game since talented fans can create better and more interesting 2D Mario levels than Nintendo devs themselves.

Enough about that, don't expect Super Mario Bros. Wonder to be easy as per Zippo (minor spoilers ahead). Expect this game to be a step up in terms of difficulty compared to previous recent Mario titles. I don't expect it to be Kaizo hard (at least not directly from Nintendo), but hard enough to punish casual gamers and/or give Mario veterans a worthy challenge.

Either the elephant in the room or the fact that the Super Mario Maker games effectively killed the need of a new official 2D Mario game since talented fans can create better and more interesting 2D Mario levels than Nintendo devs themselves.

Enough about that, don't expect Super Mario Bros. Wonder to be easy as per Zippo (minor spoilers ahead). Expect this game to be a step up in terms of difficulty compared to previous recent Mario titles. I don't expect it to be Kaizo hard (at least not directly from Nintendo), but hard enough to punish casual gamers and/or give Mario veterans a worthy challenge.

Harder than the lost levels or go home I say lol.

It does look good fun, unfortunately the 2D Mario games seemed to be run into the ground and as said above, Mario Maker has made them less desirable. I will pick it up though no doubt it will be ported to the next three Nintendo consoles haha

I wish GB Wario Land 1 Wario replaced the Elephant. There's a lot of neat mechanics. I wish the characters had settings for having Yoshi take damage. The badges are a fun effect. Multiplayer in Mario without the push boxes looks weird and I wish it was more like NSMB or GBA Mario Bros. Other than that I like how you can support other players and basically have Miiverse like they did in SMM2 and SM3DW.

I am a Mario fan so it is more than likely that I will pick this up.

Whether I am able to beat the game.....that's another story.

I am a Mario fan so it is more than likely that I will pick this up.

Whether I am able to beat the game.....that's another story.
If not you can always play as Nabbit or Yoshi. Even though it looks like there are parts where they can still take fall or squash damage.

It does look very good, think it will be a popular purchase. I'll buy it when I've got a bit of spare cash.

I know this game came out this past Friday, however, I haven't bought it yet. I probably will when I'm through playing Hogwarts: Legacy.

The above is very impressive, the game looks extremely fun, I just need to get some cash together for it haha

looks interesting, I might get into this one since I've already beaten 'odyssey' earlier this year.

Back