Super Mario - Mystery of the Crystal Shards MMORPG

supermariodx24

Awards
Credits
Super Mario - Mystery of the Crystal Shards!

A awesome new adventure for Mario and gang to take on, you and your friends can work together and take on the 8 Chapters in 2 Different kingdoms!

- [?] Blocks with range of different items
- Jugems Cloud Badge - used to fly across wide gaps
- Drill Badge - Use to dig up items from weird looking spots on the ground
- Badges - used for many different stat effects
- Mario Kart - race your friends for the trophy
- Battle System - In progress
- Quests
- Heal and Save Blocks
- Swipe the Shine - A minigame in which you must steal the other teams shine sprite and gather the most points to win
- 8 Chapters in 2 kingdoms/2 adventures
- Cooking (Will be in future update along with battle system or sooner)
- Jump System(Not included with Eclipse Stable!)

100% Free/ No donations accepted, no profit is made!
Credit for mario and the music/graphics goes to Nintendo and their original owners.
Thank you Garro for the tiles/sprites ect.

Screen Shots:(Spoilers)

Chapter 1 PEEK:
28tjmnq.jpg

Save/Heal Blocks:
k1vyxd.jpg

Mario Kart(Beta):
169q9ag.jpg

Guild Base's:
m9uib6.jpg

Join us today!
Thanks to all the staff that made this game possible!

We are not currently accepting staff at the moment.. sorry..
sad.gif

downloading it now, sounds good from what i have read and seen.

So you play as fawful but someone changed his name to tyler? >.>

i cant startup the game. VBMP is missing. the patcher wont start. the fix doesnt work. i tried the README in the patcher and that failed. why cant i play?!? T_T

error messages recived:
windows vista/7 fix:

C:\Windows\System32\RICHTX32.DEP is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

C:\Windows\System32\richtx32.oca is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

game:

error reading from config.ini,re-creating file

error loading colors.txt

run time error '339':
component 'VBMP.ocx' or one of its dependancies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
EDIT: i found no file calle VBMP.ocx

Patcher:

EDIT:this one is fixed

those are all the error messages i received. how can i fix them? i have run all this as admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
error messages recived:
windows vista/7 fix:

C:\Windows\System32\RICHTX32.DEP is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

C:\Windows\System32\richtx32.oca is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

game:

error reading from config.ini,re-creating file

error loading colors.txt

run time error '339':
component 'VBMP.ocx' or one of its dependancies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
EDIT: i found no file calle VBMP.ocx

Patcher:

EDIT:this one is fixed

those are all the error messages i received. how can i fix them? i have run all this as admin.

Honestly.. Noone ever has had this problem with the game.. so must be up with your computer.. it MUST be ran as admin and should be on administrater account or else it will not install properly.. Rerun Windows try this other library installer which link is below but thats if all else fails!

64bit(Assuming you are..): http://eclipse-mmorpgmaker.googlecode.com/files/Eclipse%20Library%20Installer%20x86-64.exe
32bit(If your not 64bit): http://eclipse-mmorpgmaker.googlecode.com/files/Eclipse%20Library%20Installer%20x86.exe

This should fix it hopefully.. if not.. then I'm not sure what else there's to do
sad.gif

ok, thanks. ill try this now.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have used it, and i still cant start up the game...the windows 7 fix is still the same also.
could it be something to do with where the files are placed? i put all the files from patcher in the same folder as all the files from the game zip.

Most likely your computer.. cause noone ever has had these problems before.. did you try the other library file installers I linked you?

yeah, i am running a 64 bit machine, so i used that one. i tried rerunning all the applications that came with the zip, but its still the runtime error 339, along with not being able to read colors.txt and config.ini.

the only thing i can think of would be to redownload the game, or try moving where the files are....
ill try redownloading, then moving files around. if it doesnt work after that then i cant play it. at least i have a ton of mario music now
biggrin.gif

xD, I don't know why it would do that.. eclipse is prehistoric engine as it is xD, I'd move up but way to much work for nothing.. it would ruin the game as it is.

My friend says it's most likely a problem on your computer preventing this from working... cause noone else has these problems ever.

yeah, turns out that using the other installer caused my laptop to not be able to start up properly so i had to use startup fixer (or something like that..) ah well, looks interesting but i cant play it
sad.gif
but as i said before i still have all the music
biggrin.gif

Back