Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I like the cute Super Mario Oreo commercial's animation and music.

I haven't eaten an Oreo in many years, but I would be tempted to buy Super Mario Oreo to see how they look in real life.

I've been keeping my eyes open, but I haven't seen them yet. I'm not even sure if they're actually out yet or if they're just hyping them up.

Oh really? So I have to order it online from Wal-Mart?

I tend to get mail that looks like the mailman did the Mexican hat dance on top of my mail before stuffing it into my mailbox. So it is not likely that I'm going to get them in one piece if I have them sent to my house.

Oh really? So I have to order it online from Wal-Mart?

I tend to get mail that looks like the mailman did the Mexican hat dance on top of my mail before stuffing it into my mailbox. So it is not likely that I'm going to get them in one piece if I have them sent to my house.

I think Walmart does local deliveries or ups. Could be wrong though.

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith I've seen local deliveries from Wal-Mart advertised but I don't know if they do it here where I live. We do have the thing where you can buy your stuff online (and pay for it) and then you just have it loaded up in your car when they tell you that they have it ready. Our Wal-Mart has that. I just don't know if they do local deliveries or not.

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith I've seen local deliveries from Wal-Mart advertised but I don't know if they do it here where I live. We do have the thing where you can buy your stuff online (and pay for it) and then you just have it loaded up in your car when they tell you that they have it ready. Our Wal-Mart has that. I just don't know if they do local deliveries or not.

I'm sure you can ask their help chat to see how they deliver.

It would be nice if there were smaller size packages of Mario Oreos for people who dont eat a lot of oreas per month, and want to save money by buying a smaller pack of Oreos.

Back