Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

It's not a Nintendo console without a Mario Party or two and today at E3 Super Mario Party was announced for the Switch.

Super Mario Party will allow you to make two Switch tablets interact by placing them near each other. Leading to a lot of crazy new multiplayer configurations, like laying two Switches on a table and having an object move from one to another, or setting up two systems back-to-back for interactive mini games.

Mini Games shown included a home run tournament, a tank game, cooking, a motion control-powered racing game, and much more.

It looks interesting. Since I have a Switch and I have another friend with a Switch, I'll probably get it... wait, do both people need to own Mario Party? That would kind of suck, my friend is poor... I wonder if there's just a standard Mario Party mode where you play on the TV.

It looks interesting. Since I have a Switch and I have another friend with a Switch, I'll probably get it... wait, do both people need to own Mario Party? That would kind of suck, my friend is poor... I wonder if there's just a standard Mario Party mode where you play on the TV.

hrmm, good question. They were a bit vague on that, hopefully more info will surface on the E3 floor.

good day, I'm new and I'm so addicted to online games can you give me a link of some games I could play. thak you so much

I've already seen this in the web. It look really amazing.My brother has one but the problem is I don't have something to switch to. I'm planning to buy another but since it's quite expensive maybe I have to be patient more.

Anyone knows if it'll have online multiplayer?

Yeah it will. As my article says:

Super Mario Party Has Been Revealed for the Nintendo Switch! | Gaming Reinvented

Super Mario Party now has an online multiplayer mode where you play 5 games to compete for the best score. It’s not quite the classic board game part (more the mini games from what we hear), but it’s something, and it can be played with both friends and strangers too.

It's not much, but it at least lets you compete with others in mini games.

I have to get a switch ASAP. I just realised I didn't couldn't play the game without a switch. I saw this on the web and it was dope!

I love super Mario and need to go for this.Need to get my friends in on this,so we could play it out.Saw this already and it will quite interesting to play

One thing that I enjoy about the Super Mario is that you get to play it online which is really good as you get to save your progress on the game as well. I guess other gamers like this online feature as well.

This looks super fun! I always enjoy Mario Party and this will probably convince me to buying a Switch. It looks like the mini games will be even more interactive than ever.

This sounds interesting. I think there will be lots of gamer who will join this. It is a good thing that you shared this kind of information. Thank you.

I am going to get get a switch right now! Thank you for making this information available at this time. Super Mario all the way!

Back