Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Still haven't had the chance to play Super Mario RPG Legend of Seven Stars yet? Well Nintendo will be releasing the hit classic game on Wii U tomorrow June 30th for 7.99 USD.

Have you played it yet?

I haven't played it before, and I also do not own a Wii U yet, so it kind of sucks. But one of my closets friends has one and every weekend we hang out to play some video games, he haven't mentioned anything from this one, though. It's actually a really good price! I'm going to comment about it to him.

I haven't played it before, and I also do not own a Wii U yet, so it kind of sucks. But one of my closets friends has one and every weekend we hang out to play some video games, he haven't mentioned anything from this one, though. It's actually a really good price! I'm going to comment about it to him.

It's also out on Wii and I think its on 3DS as well.

I have not played this one yet but it is on my list. I am not sure what it is but for some reason the Mario games have fallen down on my list of ones to play, maybe because there are just so many of them, but I always like finding the little upgrades and comparing it to previous versions, so I am excited to see what it brings to the table.

I have not played this one yet but it is on my list. I am not sure what it is but for some reason the Mario games have fallen down on my list of ones to play, maybe because there are just so many of them, but I always like finding the little upgrades and comparing it to previous versions, so I am excited to see what it brings to the table.

this is the original Mario RPG and is still better today's mario RPG games.

Back