Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

In an interview with the YouTube channel MinnMax, Chihiro Fujioka mentioned his desire to direct Super Mario RPG 2, among other things. He elaborated on the origins of the original game, confirming that his experience with coding the action sequences for Super Mario RPG makes it his most "hands-on" game of his career. When questioned about the future of Mario RPGs, Chihiro stated: "In my career, I've been involved in a lot of games and I would really like my final one to be another Mario RPG game, if possible." Due to the close ties between Fujioka and Shigeru Miyamoto, it is a possibility for the two to discuss a new RPG project

Maybe if this comes to light there will actually be Geno in Smash. I never played it but I did like "Beware of the Forest Mushrooms" and the overall design of the characters not seen in other Mario media besides Geno in Superstar Saga. I'm sure many people would be on board buying it too if the Rabbids (Ubisoft)/Mario games are popular. I think people like Mario in anything.

It's always a welcomed feature when a dev/publisher talks about it. Making a revamp Super Mario game as an RPG gonna bring thrilling scenes to the game and give it's lovers new design and improved feature to roll the fun steady.

Someone does need to make a petition or something to raise awareness that we want a second game.

Why don't you do it? Could you not start it here on your forum and then expand out to include other people on other gaming communities?

I mean I'm still bitter this game wasn't released in the UK, ridiculous decision. I'm not that bothered about a sequel really.

Back