Super Meat Boy

//L

I make sense
Awards
Credits
What are your opinions about this game?

Personally, I love it. It's the second best platforming series in my book (second to Mario of course).

82322194.png

I wish I could play it efficiently, but I only have it for PC with no PC controller. And screw playing with a keyboard, that's next to impossible.

Random large image is large, but no, Pirates all the way. No Meat boy can surpass the awesomeness level of Pirates!

I wish I could play it efficiently, but I only have it for PC with no PC controller. And screw playing with a keyboard, that's next to impossible.
Do you have an Xbox 360 controller, or a PS3 controller?

If it's next to impossible then why have i beaten the first 6 chapters with only a keyboard and gotten 70 bandages, again, with only a keyboard?

...And unlocked every secret character except The Kid with a keyboard?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's next to impossible then why have i beaten the first 6 chapters with only a keyboard and gotten 70 bandages, again, with only a keyboard?

HAXXORZ!!!

A pretty frustrating game, but nothing compared to cat mario

HAXXORZ!!!

A pretty frustrating game, but nothing compared to cat mario
Fuck cat Mario, this game makes Cat Mario it's bitch.

Though it's not as dickish as it is frustrating.

Do you have an Xbox 360 controller, or a PS3 controller?

I have a 360 controller, but it's wireless. I need to get a wired controller or one of those USB adapter things.

Because you're used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Meat Boy is the shizzle. I actually unlocked the Kid a few months ago, although I'm not sure it was worth the stress involved. I think it shed at least five years off my life expectancy.

Back