Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GameCube Controller

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seaofclouds

Senior Moderator
Awards
Credits
I've been using the wiimote with the nunchuck. It's actually grown on me to use it. I don't like using just the wiimote or the classic controller at this point and I see no point to use the gamecube controller, so I think I'm going to stick with the wiimote and nunchuck.

So for those of you already playing...what do you use??

And for those of you who still haven't got the game (or a wii)...what do you plan to use once you get it??

When I get it, I'm probably going to us the Gamecube controller. I have like 4 GC controllers.

I use the gamecube controller because i find the layout the most comfortable. second would be the sideways wiimote.

QUOTE (Sonic @ June 20, 2008 11:10 am) I use the Gamecube controller as I am just too used to Melee's control scheme.
ya, me too

QUOTE (Itachi_Uchiha000 @ June 21, 2008 09:37 am) QUOTE (Sonic @ June 20, 2008 11:10 am) I use the Gamecube controller as I am just too used to Melee's control scheme.
ya, me too
another good reason to use that if your using the Wii remote and your about to finish off your opponent and win and the battery dies and your opponent kills you. that would suck.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ June 21, 2008 09:58 am) QUOTE (Itachi_Uchiha000 @ June 21, 2008 09:37 am) QUOTE (Sonic @ June 20, 2008 11:10 am) I use the Gamecube controller as I am just too used to Melee's control scheme.
ya, me too
another good reason to use that if your using the Wii remote and your about to finish off your opponent and win and the battery dies and your opponent kills you. that would suck.
if that happened to me, i would go crazy with anger

I suppose that's true, but I haven't had any problems getting a smash attack using the nunchuck. It does take a little getting use to, but I enjoy using the nunchuck.

It's cool, your choice. you're talking to the guy who collected all 150 stars on Mario 64 DS using only the Stylus and direction pad to control mario, no buttons. a true challenge.

now, if i forget to plug ion my GCN controller, i'll use the Wiimote by itself, i've gotten use to that control style, but hate having to hit the 1 and 2 buttons for a smash attack.

QUOTE (hcfwesker @ July 09, 2008 02:20 am) It's cool, your choice. you're talking to the guy who collected all 150 stars on Mario 64 DS using only the Stylus and direction pad to control mario, no buttons. a true challenge.

now, if i forget to plug ion my GCN controller, i'll use the Wiimote by itself, i've gotten use to that control style, but hate having to hit the 1 and 2 buttons for a smash attack.
that's impressive hcfwesker.

Back