Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Character Wishes?

Bumblebee

Awards
Credits
I'm so glad that Sonic has returned from Brawl and I hope other characters from Brawl also return such as Wolf, Lucario and Meta Knight they are awesome and the characters I used the most....

But I hope, so hope characters like Ness, Lucas, Marth, Jigglypuff and Ice Climbers are not in Smash Bros. For Wii U because I hate them and they have a terrible moveset and they're annoying.:)

No no no. I need Lucas to stay. If Young Link doesn't return and Lucas doesn't return, I won't have a main anymore. I hate doing countless hours to tests just to find a main character to play as. Wolf can leave or Falco can leave. They're both clones of Fox anyway so if they're going to cut Young Link for that reason, then there's no reason to have all three of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad that Sonic has returned from Brawl and I hope other characters from Brawl also return such as Wolf, Lucario and Meta Knight they are awesome and the characters I used the most....
But I hope, so hope characters like Ness, Lucas, Marth, Jigglypuff and Ice Climbers are not in Smash Bros. For Wii U because I hate them and they have a terrible moveset and they're annoying.:)

How can you not like Ness, Lucas, Marth, Jigglypuff and Ice Climbers?! They are some of the best characters in the game! They all have great moves.
They are better than Wolf, Meta Knight, Sonic and Lucario.

Well I guess I can agree with Ice Climbers. They're no fun to play as, but they are fun to beat the crap out of.

You can't take Lucas away! D: He's like the best character xD I could never play Sonic, I just remember that I fell off the screen accidentally all the time o.o Though I haven't played as Sonic since I was like 13 (I still need to finish SSBB since rebuying it for my Wii U)

Why do you all want Earthbound characters back? I completely hate Earthbound and the characters are sooooo annoying, I just... Ugh

I don't like Earthbound and Fire Emblem as well...

I'm surprised these series are even still here and not discontinued

I just hope to play as a Mii character and maybe Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog too.

Why do you all want Earthbound characters back? I completely hate Earthbound and the characters are sooooo annoying, I just... Ugh

Because Mother is like the best rpg ever. I mean can you name one RPG that has any real humor in it? Not even M&L stands up to it and it tries to be funny. Plus when the game gets serious, the jokes are still there, but it feels serious.

Besides I didn't want Toon Link back, but there he is. I'm going to have to deal with it. You'll have to deal with it when Ness and Lucas are back. They won't just get rid of them. They're too popular. Also I feel like you've never played Earthbound. It just sounds like you faught a bunch of Ness's and Lucas's and lost so you hate the characters for their movesets. That's just what I feel from this post.

Because Mother is like the best rpg ever. I mean can you name one RPG that has any real humor in it? Not even M&L stands up to it and it tries to be funny. Plus when the game gets serious, the jokes are still there, but it feels serious.

Besides I didn't want Toon Link back, but there he is. I'm going to have to deal with it. You'll have to deal with it when Ness and Lucas are back. They won't just get rid of them. They're too popular. Also I feel like you've never played Earthbound. It just sounds like you faught a bunch of Ness's and Lucas's and lost so you hate the characters for their movesets. That's just what I feel from this post.

Hmm, I do think M&L games are the best RPG's and way better than Mother/Earthbound. But what if the Earthbound characters actually don't come back? Would you cry? I'd certainly laugh and be really pleased hahaha ;)

M&L games are hilarious and are way better than Earthbound... Sorry but it's true

I've never played an earthbound game because of how terrible they look and how annoying Ness and Lucas were in brawl.

Also I was never beaten in brawl by Ness or Lucas, their shouts just extremely annoyed me

Well aren't you just a positive Peter?

Hmm, I do think M&L games are the best RPG's and way better than Mother/Earthbound. But what if the Earthbound characters actually don't come back? Would you cry? I'd certainly laugh and be really pleased hahaha ;)

M&L games are hilarious and are way better than Earthbound... Sorry but it's true

I've never played an earthbound game because of how terrible they look and how annoying Ness and Lucas were in brawl.

Also I was never beaten in brawl by Ness or Lucas, their shouts just extremely annoyed me

See now that's just down right ignorant. You don't like the way it looks? It's on the SNES of course it's not going to be full 3D graphics. What do you not like Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, or 3 either? Or Super Mario World? Or Legend of Zelda I and II?

Besides they don't talk in the game when using PSI since... ya know SNES games didn't have voice acting. Well some did, but you know what I mean.

Not true, I play as Lucas in SSBB and I ALWAYS win you ;)

I do think they need to make a larger difference between Lucas and Ness though, as they do seem identical more or less o.o

Not sure if you've seen this, but anyone interested in Smash Bros 4 discussion should probably take it to our Smash Bros specific forum site instead of this one:

http://supersmashbrosforums.com/

Just saying.

Smash Bros. is coming to 3DS so why can't we talk about it on here?

Dark Young Link, on 02 Oct 2013 - 14:18, said:

Bumblebee, on 02 Oct 2013 - 08:43, said:

Dark Young Link, on 01 Oct 2013 - 22:30, said:

Bumblebee, on 01 Oct 2013 - 19:58, said:

See now that's just down right ignorant. You don't like the way it looks? It's on the SNES of course it's not going to be full 3D graphics. What do you not like Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, or 3 either? Or Super Mario World? Or Legend of Zelda I and II?

Besides they don't talk in the game when using PSI since... ya know SNES games didn't have voice acting. Well some did, but you know what I mean.

I dislike and hate Earthbound and all of it's characters...

It's my opinion and if you don't like it then it's not my problem

Back