Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

In the large video above, the Switch Version of SSB has been fully detailed. The new game is called Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and true to its name it contains every Smash character to ever debut on any SSB game in this large collection. It also includes Ridley as a new playable character. Plus you can still use the Gamecube controllers to play the game with, though not sure how that will connect to the Switch device.

The game mainly looks like Smash from Wii U, but they are doing a lot of tweaking and speed ups to satisfy most Smash players and include new items and stages to keep the game feeling fresh.

Any delays pending, it will launch on December 7th 2018. Best pre-order now!

This is all I ever begged for. Ever since Brawl I said, "Please just put every character in, I just want Young Link back," and he's finally back. I don't care about any of the other features. If there's a Dark Young Link alt costume as well, I think I might just die of happiness.

This is all I ever begged for. Ever since Brawl I said, "Please just put every character in, I just want Young Link back," and he's finally back. I don't care about any of the other features. If there's a Dark Young Link alt costume as well, I think I might just die of happiness.

I'm guessing there is such an alt?

Back