Swapnote/Nintendo Letter Box Stationery Exchange

If anyone needs any stationary, first add me, then PM me, I'll be glad to send it... If anyone has the Mario & Sonic at the olympics second stationary (I have the one with Mario/Sonic in the corners) please let me know and send it to me...

You didn't have to quote the whole thing >.>

I am looking for all those special stationaries, too. If someone can send me some that would be great.
I know of some stationeries that are not posted in this thread, so there are even more. I can try to post pictures of them if people are interested.

The super awesome forum member andy6984 has sent me all the special stationeries! Many thanks to him!
Now the only one i need is the Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Anyone here who can send it to me?

13008916.png

Can someone share the new Nintendo Direct one and the latest New Super Mario Bros 2 one? For some reason I didn't receive it from Nintendo. Anyone with and idea of why?

most of the time you can only get it on one day. maybe you were not online that day...but i will send you.

You may be right. However I received the "Life at the beach one" from Nintendo, almost a month after it was originally sent... So I don't know what to think. And I've tried to be online at all times... But thanks, I received both from you. Really, thanks a lot!

My friend sent me some stationary (NSMB2, Mother's Day, E3 2012) and I don't have it when I go to write a note. What's wrong?

Well, the only thing that comes to mind is this: you have to have unlocked the ability to USE stationery before you can use stationery. Even if someone sends you a special one, it will not unlock until you have sent enough notes to have the feature unlocked in the first place.

I'd really appreciate if someone send me the special stationaries, my friend code is 1461-6341-9838. Thanks in advance!! ^^

PS: I already have: Art Academy, Nintendogs, The Legend of Zelda, Nintendo Direct Japan (Iwata), [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I Fight Dragons, [/font]WiiU, E3 2012, [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]New Super Mario Bros. 2 (US), Mario Tennis Open, [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mario Tennis with Peach[/font] [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mario, Sonic at the London Olympic Games and Paper Mario Sticker Star[/font]

I've had problems in the past with my 3DS and since everything is AY-OK! I would greatly appreciate having them if anyone has all of the epic amazing stationaries! Message me to exchange friend codes! ~(^з^)-

need the other stationaries if someone has them please send them to me will add all of you here

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and was wondering if I could get some of the Swapnote Stationary. I don't have any right now so any you send my way will be greatly appreciated. My FC is 1461-6501-7158. Once I get my Japanese 3DSLL I can help out getting people the Japanese stationary. Thanks!

oh my... can someone please send me as many of these as possible if its not too much trouble? they all look amazing.

EDIT: also with the new pokemon ones that just came out, i would really like them but it seems they wont be released in Australia... so if an American could send them to me that would be wonderful!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my... can someone please send me as many of these as possible if its not too much trouble? they all look amazing.

EDIT: also with the new pokemon ones that just came out, i would really like them but it seems they wont be released in Australia... so if an American could send them to me that would be wonderful!
I can help you! I don't have use the stationary as back grounds yet but when I do I can send them to you because my friends sent me a bunch!

Back