Switch Switch 2 Leaks

Nintendo bringing their A-game this time. If it has the same skills as a PS5 there is going to be some upset in the market.

This is amazing to see. I knew there were rumours about a Switch 2 but seeing this now it sounds promising.

Very excited to see what is coming for the Switch 2 though. The first Switch was amazing and I know they will only progress from that and better the next console.

Read this from VGC:

Another VGC source claimed that Nintendo showcased Epic’s impressive The Matrix Awakens Unreal Engine 5 tech demo […] The demo is said to have been running using Nvidia’s DLSS upscaling technology, with advanced ray tracing enabled and visuals comparable to Sony‘s and Microsoft’s current-gen consoles (however, it should be noted this does not mean the Switch successor will sport raw power anywhere near that of PS5 or Xbox Series X, which aren’t portable devices).

— Andy Robinson, VideoGameChronices

I like that the Switch 2 would be backwards compatible with older games.

I like that Nintendo is posting this on YouTube so people who don’t have an account on websites like Twitch and dailymotion or people who don’t own a Nintendo switch console can see it

I like that Nintendo is posting this on YouTube so people who don’t have an account on websites like Twitch and dailymotion or people who don’t own a Nintendo switch console can see it
I mean if you don't have a Switch by now it's good advertising.

Read from tweaktown:

Previous rumors about the Nintendo Switch 2 were very positive as they pointed to a significant performance that can be linked to the console purportedly being powered by an Ampere-based NVIDIA GPU that will enable DLSS. The performance hike would make the Nintendo Switch 2 comparable to the PS4 and Xbox One. It was only yesterday a Nintendo patent surfaced online that resembled a console design that looked like a complete step backward, as it didn't include Joy-Con controllers, only has one joystick, four front-facing buttons, and two shoulder buttons.

Now, another rumor is making the rounds, and it can be traced back to the XboxEra podcast, where co-host Nick Baker shared some information acquired from an unnamed source seemingly familiar with Nintendo's next console. The rumor is that there will be two versions of the Nintendo Switch 2 - one capable of playing Switch games and another that can't. So, if this rumor is true, Nintendo will be releasing one console that comes with backward compatibility and one that won't. Likely through one Switch 2 having cartridges and the other being purely digital.

Back