Sword Art Online: Progressive Announced

Lleyn

Beep
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits

Sword Art Online: Progressive is a new version of the Sword Art Online tale that starts at the beginning of Kirito and Asuna's epic adventure—on the very first level of the deadly world of Aincrad!

As a retelling of the Aincrad arc of the SAO series, SAO: Progressive is a light novel focused on Kirito and Asuna as they progress through Aincrad floor by floor. It's still hard to tell how much of that will be reflected in the anime, but since the material it is based on is meant to fix a lot of the things that were wrong with the original, I'm personally looking forward to it!

Sword Art Online: Progressive is a new version of the Sword Art Online tale that starts at the beginning of Kirito and Asuna's epic adventure—on the very first level of the deadly world of Aincrad!

As a retelling of the Aincrad arc of the SAO series, SAO: Progressive is a light novel focused on Kirito and Asuna as they progress through Aincrad floor by floor. It's still hard to tell how much of that will be reflected in the anime, but since the material it is based on is meant to fix a lot of the things that were wrong with the original, I'm personally looking forward to it!

Wait, are you telling me they are remaking season 1 in a sense?

Back